Do you have rashes on your skin?
Then visit the best multispecialty clinic in Keshav Nagar, Pune to get rid of your skin rashes.
Skin rashes change the color and texture of your skin. They cause skin redness and inflammation. But don't worry, with proper treatment they can be treated.
Before we discuss the treatment options available in Keshav Nagar, Pune to treat the problem of skin rashes, first let us discuss the causes of skin rashes.
What are the causes of skin rashes?
Skin rashes are caused due to the following reasons-
- Certain chemicals, detergents, and soaps can lead to skin rashes
- Eczema can also cause rashes. Eczema is common in people having asthma or allergies. Eczema rashes are red and cause itchiness
- Psoriasis is a skin condition that leads to skin rashes mostly on the knees and scalp. These rashes are red in color and cause a lot of itchiness.
- Impetigo is a bacterial infection of the skin. It causes red sores that burst in some days and form honey-colored crusts. This is most common in children.
- Chickenpox, measles, etc. can also lead to skin rashes
- Certain medications also lead to rashes
- Insect bites can also cause rashes.
- Certain medical conditions like rheumatoid arthritis can also lead to skin rashes
- Fungal and bacterial infections are also major causes of rashes
If you have skin rashes, it is advisable to get treatment for your skin rashes from a general physician in Pune.
How can skin rashes be treated?
One can get rid of skin rashes in the following ways-
- Do not scrub your skin
- Make use of gentle cleansers
- Do not apply cosmetic lotions to the rash
- Use warm water for cleaning
- Avoid rubbing your skin
- Avoid using any new lotion or cosmetics
- Keep the affected area exposed to the air
- Apply calamine medicated lotion
- Apply hydrocortisone cream
- Oatmeal bath products can also reduce the rashes caused by eczema and other skin diseases
- Avoid allergens that cause rashes
By following the above techniques and by taking care of your skin, you can get rid of skin rashes. But even after following the above techniques, your skin rashes do not go away, it is advisable to visit the best general physician clinic in Pune.
Your general physician in Pune will first diagnose your rashes by asking you various questions such as when did your rash start and whether you've changed your medicines recently. He may also ask whether you are using any new soap or detergent. All such questions will help him to know the cause of rashes.
Knowing the cause of rashes is very essential. Because treatment for rashes depends on the cause of rashes. Finding the cause of rashes is the first step in finding the solution for rashes.
Your doctor might then tell you to take blood tests, etc. Various tests like blood tests, allergy tests, skin biopsy, etc. will help him to diagnose and understand the cause of skin rashes.
Based on the cause of your skin rash, your doctor in Pune will then prescribe certain medicated creams and lotions for treating the rashes. Your doctor may also prescribe certain oral medicines that help to reduce rashes. If your skin rashes are severe and don't go away, then your doctor will suggest you get skin surgery done.
Skin rashes can be caused by a variety of reasons. Contact with certain chemicals, insect bites, certain medications, etc. are the causes of skin rashes. Skin rashes can also be caused due to skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
But one treats the skin rashes by taking proper care of their skin and through home remedies. By avoiding scratching and rubbing of skin and by using calamine medicated lotions one can reduce skin rashes.
Even after applying moisturizers and medicated lotions, if your rashes don't go away, then it is advisable to visit the best multispecialty clinic in Keshav Nagar, Pune. Experienced physicians available there will help treat your rashes.
Do you have skin rashes that are not going even after trying all the home remedies?
Then visit a general physician in Pune right now to treat your skin rashes.